Shake off the grey with a creative dash of colorful still life photography!
In this course we focus on getting creative with simple household materials but the results are anything but normal! Learn how you can achieve amazingly colourful effects with inexpensive closeup equipment and a simple setup. With a little know-how and a dash of inspiration, you'll be creating pictures in this evening workshop that you never thought possible!
Evening from 19:00 - 22:00
- Tips on using simple household materials to make colourful, expressive images.
- Technical assistance with close up (macro) photography equipment and tips on simple lighting solutions.
- Small group (maximum of 6 participants) to provide adequate assistance to each participant.
Professional photographer Matt Anderson directs the Viewfinder Center with his wife Dagmar and shoots commercial, editorial and private assignments when he's not busy teaching. As a former newspaper photojournalist, he's comfortable photographing a variety of subjects from sporting events and reportage to portraits and landscapes. Matt takes pleasure in seeking out interesting photography trips and creating fun learning experiences for other photographers.
Dagmar Anderson is a "professional traveler" with chronically itchy feet. She enjoys exploring new countries, cultures and cuisine as often as she can. Her attention to detail comes in handy while planning and preparing for Viewfinder trips and activities. When she's not out exploring new workshop locations with Matt, she can be found working at our Zurich office. Dagmar is likely to be the friendly voice on the phone if you call us here at the Viewfinder Center.
Creative Color Photography
16 May 2019
Evening from 19:00 until 22:00
Viewfinder provides all the creative materials for the course.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Small group instruction on the strategies and inspiration for these creative effects.
- Personal support from instructor Matt Anderson, to help you figure out macro photography settings and lighting
- Handouts documenting the relevant camera settings and creative tips & ideas.
- Coffee/tea & water provided.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- We ask participants to have dinner before arriving at the workshop.
Send us a non-binding enquiry or book directly using the application form.
- Must-have Camera Equipment: A macro lens or close up rings. We have one rental lens & camera (Nikon) which can be provided for nominal fee. Please contact us early to inquire about availability.
Send us a non-binding enquiry or book directly using the application form
I'd like to know more i'd like to registerAsk now